Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)

Go down 
3 posters

Which design is better?
1st
Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Vote_lcap100%Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
2nd
Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Vote_lcap0%Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Empty
PostSubject: Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)   Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:34 am

READ BEFORE VOTING

Hi guys! I'm posting a poll here! Choose one of the 2 designs! Plus, it would be best not to take the image posted here...I'll post the chosen design once I've compiled all the votes so please don't think of downloading the image and posting in either your/our multiply,friendster or any site. I don't want my work spreading through the net so it'd be best to confine it in this site as I'll be able to delete it once the poll has ended. I'll only allow the chosen design to be posted in either friendster or multiply and I'll keep the rest.

BTW, if ever I see other works(except for the chosen piece) of mine posted in someone else's friendster or multiply I'll directly cancel all my submitted works and wouldn't submit the final jacket design itself. I wouldn't care if we'd have the unwanted jacket design as long as my privacy is respected so as my policy. It's not actually a hard thing to do so to avoid unwanted event it'd be best to follow

Thank you!

READ BEFORE VOTING(NOTE ABOVE)

Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Compare3662x2189tg3.th

READ BEFORE VOTING

You can vote here to inform either our President or V. President about which vote you chose(Remember to remind them to tell me or your vote won't be counted) or you may vote here which I can access freely which ,in my opinion, is more convenient as I can look through it as I work.

Don't pressure me in doing the design as we all know we don't have the same schedules and I may find conflicts in editing the jacket design. I may or may not finish the jacket before September ends but I'll do my best to finish it in time.(I do work overtime you know! So don't wonder why you'd find me sleepy/sleeping during class.)

If you have any comment on the design kindly post it. I would really appreciate it. Other than the spacing problem,typos in the notes or improper placing of the other half of the image, any comment is accepted. Also I won't allow harassments, None of us would want that. And no spams please. I don't want idiots posting random things and always remember it may cause your jacket's design.

And if you ever have suggestions about the jacket design or have a design of your own. Kindly post here and inform either personally or YM. Also if you don't like either of the designs please post your own and don't throw it straight to my face. I wouldn't want trouble.

Yahoo messenger/email Ad: ivan_ragna17@yahoo.com

Once again, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com
Nagato Yuki
Nagato Yuki

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Nagato
Experience Bar:
Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Left_bar_bleue0/5000Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)   Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Muwahaha 3rd Design mas maganda
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/manjaps2
yncubuz101
Kinder
Kinder
yncubuz101

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Character sheet
Name: UvuLI
Job: Paladin
Experience Bar:
Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)   Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Maganda pareho pero mas pabor ako design 1... Maganda rin sana 2 kung di lng dahil dun sa kuwit sa ilalim... Haha... Anyway, nc design ivan, lupit... Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)   Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:58 pm

Thank you for the participation guys! I'll be removing the 2nd tribal design. I'll work on the jacket afterwards and will be posting at least 2 designs for the second tribal then the jacket design itself. This will most likely 2 more processes so please bear with it thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)   Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comtech Jacket Design (Tribal)
Page 1 of 1