Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Released to public or not?

Go down 
3 posters

Yes
Released to public or not? Vote_lcap33%Released to public or not? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Released to public or not? Vote_lcap67%Released to public or not? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
Released to public or not? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Released to public or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Released to public or not? Empty
PostSubject: Released to public or not?   Released to public or not? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 am

As the question asks! BTW please do post the forum url on your personal website! Thank you!

What I mean is this will be open to public...Which could mean more users but also means added work. Although I have seen that mods don't seem to work too much it seem to be boring being a mod and also as an admin. That's why I have always required you to invite your friends in! Problems are what we lack here in this forum. Although we might encounter hacks it would be worth it if we have a lively forum right?

But thats my opinion and plus I make you decide....Lively w/ chance of problems or A boring lifeless forum w/ no problems?

The thing I hate the most is having a unparticipated forum....I hate being quiet!
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com
jasnik
Kinder
Kinder
jasnik

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Released to public or not?   Released to public or not? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:20 am

FOR ME DON'T OTHERS JOIN IN FO R NOW BECAUSE WERE NOT FULLY READY TO FACE THE CHALLENGES OF HAVING A OTHER PEOPLE BESIDE COMPTECH STUDENT...

IF WE LET OTHER PEOPLE JOIN JUST BE SURE THAT WE ARE COMPLETE ESPECIALLY IN MOD BECAUSE THEIR THE ONE WHO NEED TO PUT EVERYTHING IN PLACE & PLACE ORDER TO THIS FORUM......

THAT'S MY OPINION.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.comptech.forumotion.com
Nagato Yuki
Nagato Yuki

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Nagato
Experience Bar:
Released to public or not? Left_bar_bleue0/5000Released to public or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Released to public or not?   Released to public or not? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:00 pm

Just to Com Techz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/manjaps2
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
Released to public or not? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Released to public or not? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Released to public or not?   Released to public or not? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:03 pm

I do agree but we can't fully update this forum if even the members of CT won't participate. If others however will join the forum I can now choose the new mods and sub mods for the forum terminating what you just said earlier. Of course mod abuse is prohibited and will directly be banned. Having no body around is just saying that we should abandon this and live our normal lives. I even thought this batch was reaching for higher grounds.

That's why somehow I thought about what it felt like being in the ID group. Would they participate much better? One thing I hate the most is people not participating although I don't participate in class myself but only cause I have faced what it's like being a leader and unfortunately some seem to rely on me too much! I have learned my lesson and now it's your time!

On the other hand, Yea I somehow agree to what you said. Being ready is probably one of the most important thing to do when managing or being a leader but how can you be ready if neither one of your group mates are ready? Would you rather save your grade and spoil them? Or would you sacrifice yourself for their benefit?

Clearly you understand me even for just a bit. And you would surely choose to save yourself not thinking what might happen to your group mates in the future. Actually most of us does even I did before. Until that very day when I did everything just for myself and for the whole year they relied on me and worst of all they got mad at me when I wasn't able to finish our project. I was like "WTF! how dare you get mad you never even helped?!" And on that very same day I told to myself what if I make them the leader and I be the naughty group member. The thing is sometimes you should learn how to be failure to be an achiever

Another thing is that if I did see my group mates doing every thing for the sake of the group surely I would never dare to be a hindrance. Although as of now you see me as a jerk especially how I trash talk most of you guys, but still there is a part of me saying that why must I care about them after all at the end of the year we will have our separate ways. And unfortunately to say that it isn't gonna happen for this year. Although I been through a lot according to I just said, I still have a potential leader deep inside.
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Released to public or not?   Released to public or not? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:03 pm

The member DarknessFalls has done the following action : Roll dices

20 times Released to public or not? De6
Results :
  Released to public or not? De4   Released to public or not? De6   Released to public or not? De5   Released to public or not? De3   Released to public or not? De1   Released to public or not? De2   Released to public or not? De4   Released to public or not? De1   Released to public or not? De4   Released to public or not? De1   Released to public or not? De1   Released to public or not? De6   Released to public or not? De1   Released to public or not? De3   Released to public or not? De3   Released to public or not? De4   Released to public or not? De3   Released to public or not? De6   Released to public or not? De5   Released to public or not? De2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Released to public or not?   Released to public or not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1