Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

in need of some PS2 games

Go down 
+2
DarknessFalls
senshi14
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Number of posts : 446
Location : merville parañaque metro manila philippines earth milky way
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Avios Windrider
Job: Sniper
Experience Bar:
in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/5000in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/5000)

in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm

Well it's because every person has a right to study even he/she is abnormal. That's why there are special schools that handle those abnormalities so that those people would not be deprived of their right.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon.com
cyberchaos
Grade 4
Grade 4
cyberchaos

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-06-29

Character sheet
Name: XenXaki
Job: Ninja
Experience Bar:
in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/5000in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 12:26 am

i second opinion on that since every person has a right to study and other rights.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/5000in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:55 pm

BTW, being childish is not an abnormality you get at birth. It is caused by attitude problems due to lack of values or something....
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:18 pm

Actually, you're wrong...being a childish person isn't a problem caused by lack of values or something. A person who still act like a child even after the maturity age is caused by an abnormality since birth. Due to lack of hormones that brain is unable to provide proper growth on both body and brain. This is one of the reasons why other people are childish. Another reason is I guess an attitude problem caused by misguidance of parents or what they call "spoiled brats".

I won't disagree that anyone has the right to study. I what I meant by abnormal is you being such a childish person. A big person yet cries over small matters. I really don't believe that people who never use common sense has the right to study for stupidity can never be unsealed through education alone. The only person who can help you is you. Don't be an idiot and grow up. Don't use education or your teachers teaching something unteachable for you cause stupidity doesn't begin from birth. It starts from the day you have done you first stupid action. And guess what this time is probably not your first being called stupid is it?
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:24 pm

DarknessFalls wrote:
Another reason is I guess an attitude problem caused by misguidance of parents or what they call "spoiled brats".
In other words, lack of values. You get your values at home, right?

Of course every one makes stupid mistakes once in a while. You're the abnormal one if you haven't made a single stupid mistake in your life.

And, how can you say a person is childish just because of a childish comment?
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Number of posts : 199

Character sheet
Name: Evean Iandle
Job: Mage
Experience Bar:
in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/5000in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:28 pm

Hmm..That's a deep thought..
Back to top Go down
http://forte-luis.deviantart.com
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 pm

I have never made mention of me being a perfect person. I do agree that I occasionally make mistakes throughout my lifetime but for every mistake I make I owe myself another correction.

You don't only get your values at home. Neither did I...I have learned my own moral lesson from the outside world. I don't only open my mind through the course of the walls in our home but I enclose it through the walls of misguidance. I never understood my parents up until that day I was able to see my classmate crying cause he was spanked by his parents. I don't directly do things without the justification of others. I don't make a value through what I have seen at home. Do you actually believe that values really starts at home? Not everyone learns from the mistakes made from your shelter. Others even wasn't able to learn a value or two from their parents. As I said, Don't be simple-minded and start believing cause that was what a teacher of yours told you. In another way I also agree that values start from the 4 walls of your home but that doesn't happen to everyone you see. Open up your mind like I have always told you. Don't justify things cause you heard it from a grown up do you actually believe that they have more values than we do only cause they have lived longer? Cause they have more experience through life? Do you believe that a mistake of a child would be understood by a person who never made such mistakes? Would you believe that a perfect person would understand a person who made mistakes?

And one last thing, Childish comments came from a childish mind. Would you actually believe a mature person would say an immature statement?

Last edited by on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:58 pm

It's not moral lesson. It's either moral or lesson but not both.
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:07 pm

LOL... both could be considered as one. Moral lesson refers to that you've learned from the subject of morality.
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:10 pm

So now you're defying the teachings of ALL the english teachers....
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:21 pm

LOL...What they were saying that it should have been moral cause the morality itself is the one to be specified. Moral Lesson is different from that. You're taking what lesson you've learned from that specific moral.
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:01 pm

then it should be lesson. Do you even know what you are saying?
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Obviously I do...moral lesson or if you prefer lesson is somehow the same... Spellings are not what are important the meaning is what should be considered. It was only specific if you tried to dig deeper with what I've said.
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:07 pm

I know that it means the same but I am speaking grammaticaly. What you said was grammatically incorrect. It seems we had a bit of a misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 pm

I guess you were right...but how come you weren't so sure with what you said? Either moral or lesson not both? LOL...maybe next time you should enclose your defenses and don't leave opening.

And also one thing why did you change the topic all of a sudden? abnormality and morals/ values to grammar? I don't think that would fit quite well. I do accept my mistake about my grammar being incorrect wherein I was specifying things about values/moral which is totally different from lessons/moral lessons but tell have you given up so easily in our argument about the first topic?

I hate you when you change the topic...I was enjoying so much. I guess I'm not that good in specifying my grammar. Don't worry I usually get typos when I'm not that serious in getting my reasons in a correct state of grammar. As long as I was able to express my reason then I'm fine with it.

Ohhhh...I gonna recheck my reasons next time. Excuses you would say but I naturally don't wanna read it all again especially if I never lost a single match yet. But yea, I guess I won't be able to express what I'm truly trying to say if I always get typos would I?

Got any more to debate about...what about a dog fight...debates are boring I always win. (Debates about deep topics not the shallow ones like grammars)
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:42 pm

Actually, I'm not really good at debates. I don't really understand the flow of it. That's why you always win against me. I'll try to study it first before we have a serious debate.

BTW, what's a dog fight? Sorry, I'm not so good with terminologies
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:44 pm

Ask help from the experts! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

One person who has defeated me numerous times. Mr. Bruce Angelo Magpantay!

His head is like the net always full of informations....And even has lots and lots of quotes!
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:48 pm

Him? Well, maybe... I'll try... but it would look awkward if I asked him to help me...

(edited)
BTW, I GTG. I need to sleep. I didn't sleep last night and as a result, I fell asleep in AG & T Class! T_T
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:59 pm

He even told me...that he found some openings in my previous debates wherein you could have used to win the debate luckily you weren't able to spot it. I was also lucky he doesn't post frequently or else I could have been long die...

I probably hate him for being such a genius! Nyahahahah...Well actually I don't! I even wondered why blancada has higher grades than he has.

To indicate:
1.) He's better in reasoning
2.) He's never fails (without studying OUCH!)
3.) He has lots of books (Even I thought of reading some of the titles he indicated)
4.) He doesn't study?! OMG!
5.) He's much better in Computer (probably considered as a rival)

I hate people when they beat me in computers. *sigh* Well, that's what I get for not studying....T_T or even listening (anymore)

But I'll try catching up this time. Especially during our class this morning in computer, I heard little of us were able to do the guideline motion animation! And I was one of them! LOL! Probably cause I have a more advanced knowledge when it comes to flash(CADD club teaches us how to use Flash back then(2 years ago))
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:17 pm

See? I told you I'm not that good in debates. I couldn't find the openings you mentioned. It's also unfair that Blancada gets higher grades.... Maybe he does things to the teachers...... hehe ^_^ Hehe. Do you know why most of us weren't able to do the motion guide? Ma'am's procedure was incorrect! LOL.

In advanced knowledge, have you tried getting them using advanced research? I did that with QBasic in Grade 6 and everyone was awed with my knowledge. Hehe... Those were the times....
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:21 pm

...That's why too long I can't remember what I was indicating...but I never did advanced research. I never do. I only do that to through real advanced concepts like making games in Flash. I never researched anything about those simple things. I found it out myself since I noticed the Motion Guide command below the Guide command so I didn't follow what she said and clicked Motion Guide instead.
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 pm

Actually, the only thing that makes me do advanced research is making games. I always try to make games in programs like QBasic and other Editors included within existing games(warcraft). Have you ever tried making games in Powerpoint?
Back to top Go down
senshi14
Grade 3
Grade 3
senshi14

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Character sheet
Name: Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière
Job: High Wizard
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:05 pm

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:51 pm

396 "post"s!
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Number of posts : 199

Character sheet
Name: Evean Iandle
Job: Mage
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:55 pm

Ahoy! That's SPAM! (right?)
Worthless COMMENT...
Back to top Go down
http://forte-luis.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of some PS2 games   in need of some PS2 games - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of some PS2 games
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next