Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What event would you choose?
Anime Month (Post your own profile on the manga section every 1 week) New characters required per week
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_lcap14%Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Month of Pictures (post a pic everytime you post)
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_lcap0%Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Drawing Month (Create your own gallery and post a new sketch everyday)
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_lcap0%Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Simon-Says(in every post you should say Simon says: first)
 0% [ 0 ]
Anger Management (Anger another person and 10 exp)
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_lcap71%Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Invitation Spree (Invite a person everyday or ban)
 0% [ 0 ]
Month of Pigs(Say Oink! at the end of every sentence)
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_lcap14%Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Other events(Please post another idea! And others can support via post agreement)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty
PostSubject: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:44 pm

Ok, since this is for the new event I'll be advancing...so this is also a non event topic. Which means you can post here using either of the two languages(Tagalog/English). I'll be needing your participation here. Please vote right away if you were able to read this!

For voters 10 exp! Please post right after vote...Please defend why you choose such event.

-Thank you!

BTW, I'll be making the month of Oct as Non-event month although it is the month of rosary we will not be holding an event for the month of October!

Explanation:
Anime Month (Post your own profile on the manga section every 1 week) New characters required per week
-You are required to post a profile in the manga section every week. If I didn't see 4 of your profiles you will be banned for 4 days. If you have 1 then 3 days and so on!

Month of Pictures (post a pic everytime you post)
-Everything you post a picture is beneath or on top of it!

Drawing Month (Create your own gallery and post a new sketch everyday)
-You will be required to create a gallery and post a sketch for 30 days! For all who will be able accomplish this then you will receive a 100 exp + a request to the admin!
-All who have not been able to do this will have a 5 day ban at the end of the month!
-It doesn't require talent even if it's ugly it's fine...just be ready for the critiques
-sticks are not allowed!
-I will indicate if counted or not!
-Persons will whole body will count as 2 drawings
- At least of 30 drawings at the end of the month!
- ^_^

Simon-Says(in every post you should say Simon says: first)
-Before posting you should say "Simon says:"
ex.
Simon says: No it's ugly!
-Addition below should show like you are doing an action according to what you said!
*AviosWindrider/ Tenchimasen said "No it's ugly!"
-All those who don't do this will have a 5 day ban! ehehehe

Anger Management (Anger another person and 10 exp)
-If you are able to anger another person then you get 10 exp!
-If you got angry you get a 2 day ban!
-If no one is able to get a 10 exp then all must post a profile in the Manga topic in the Suggestions & Opinion Section if you are not able to do this after 1 week after the start of Oct. you'll get a 2 day ban!

Invitation Spree (Invite a person everyday or ban)
-Invite a person per day! or 1 day ban! Post it in the Invitation List! And keep the dates!

Month of Pigs(Say Oink! at the end of every sentence)
-Say Oink in both mid and end of each sentence~! Oink~!

Other events(Please post another idea! And others can support via post agreement)
-You create your own event if majority votes for it! It will be the event for September!

-Everyone will be included in the event! No more exceptions! even if its important! But manga section is still a non event topic!
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com
Nagato Yuki
Nagato Yuki

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Nagato
Experience Bar:
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Left_bar_bleue0/5000Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Anger management para pag may nagsimula ng away mapipilitan sila maglagay ng Profile sa Manga section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/manjaps2
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:11 pm

Di kaya....sa anime month yun...kasi sa Anger Management ay kung may mapikon sayo may 10 exp ka! Tapos yung nagalit ay mababan for 2 days ^_^

Mukhang di mo naunawaan...magpopost lang pagwalang nakakuha ng 10 exp pagkatapos ng Sept!
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Character sheet
Name: Evean Iandle
Job: Mage
Experience Bar:
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Left_bar_bleue0/5000Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:31 pm

Mas nakakatuwa(Oink!) yata and Month of the Pigs(Oink!)
Back to top Go down
http://forte-luis.deviantart.com
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:22 pm

Kung pwede lang wag na gayahin ang boto ng ibang miyembro! Pagkatapos basahin ang explanation boto agad wag muna basahin ang sabi ng iba! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Hindi ako nagbasa! diretso boto agad ako..
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Number of posts : 446
Location : merville parañaque metro manila philippines earth milky way

Character sheet
Name: Avios Windrider
Job: Sniper
Experience Bar:
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Left_bar_bleue10/5000Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:40 pm

hehe.... boto ko anger management. Ang galing ko mang-asar; baka nga lahat magagalit na sa akin eh.^_^
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon.com
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 11:28 pm

Cge pagAnger Management ang event natin kung di ako maaasar ni Avios ban kita ng 5 days....

Kaya maghanda ka na ng pangasar sakin...nyahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:13 am

Saan ilalagay ang AM? SPAM Section?
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:16 am

di kahit san
kasi main event ipigsabihin pwede ka manggago ng mga tao
vulgar word ay di parin pwede
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:
Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Left_bar_bleue10/5000Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/5000)

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 4:00 pm

waaa!!! 5 days!? dapat mag-isip na ako ng panggago....

Waah!!!!! Mala ako maisip!!
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:29 pm

Good Luck na lng ^_^

5 days lng naman e
Back to top Go down
Nagato Yuki
Nagato Yuki

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Nagato
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:09 am

DarknessFalls wrote:
Cge pagAnger Management ang event natin kung di ako maaasar ni Avios ban kita ng 5 days....

Kaya maghanda ka na ng pangasar sakin...nyahahahah!

Astig tlga "Anger M." MUWAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough* HAhahha...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/manjaps2
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:10 am

Why the hell are you people still talking in our vernacular? Didn't I just indicate that this is a non event topic which applies to posts and replies. Well, if that's how you want it!

Anyway, I'd like to ask if anyone here has the guts in the challenge same as Avios. Anger me and I'll give you 3 requests if you lose 5 days I'll ban you. Anyone?

It's worth a try right. Well, I'm gonna warn you right away I'm not an easy competitor when it comes to this. Might as well ask my former classmates last year. But what it was you lucky day when you posted a stupid comment about me then at the same moment I was angry about something in school, at home, outside, etc. It's worth a try right maybe it's your lucky month.

To know that I'm angry:
You'll know by the expression to what I've said.
I'll say something same as the one I've posted before. I won't tell the title
I don't have LOL or hahaha in most of my replies (Not always)
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 11:33 am

Don't worry.... You won't get disappointed with my skills.

"I never fail when I'm determined!" (Am I?)
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:22 pm

....Yea I guess so....But make sure you don't make me laugh ok! ^_^

As you can see very class hours I usually laugh at teases thrown on me! Might as well ask people like Felix and Burger....
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:24 pm

who's burger?
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:32 pm

Mr. President!
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:35 pm

ahhh... bkit?
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:40 pm

sabi ko si Burger si Mr. President = De Guzman

Bkit?
Kasi mahilig siya kumain nung burger dati nung grade 6
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:09 pm

AviosWindrider wrote:
who's burger?

Hindi pa tapos ang agosto di ba?
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:12 pm

Quote :
Ok, since this is for the new event I'll be advancing...so this is also a non event topic. Which means you can post here using either of the two languages(Tagalog/English). I'll be needing your participation here. Please vote right away if you were able to read this!

Maybe you should try reading first....As I have indicated this is a non event topic! Either of the 2 languages could be used here!
Back to top Go down
Evean_Iandle
Evean_Iandle

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:15 pm

Naduling ata ako, puyat kasi ako eh...4:30 nang umaga..
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:16 pm

I don't think so...you just forgot that this is a non event month even others though this was included in the event!
Back to top Go down
AviosWindrider
Grade 4
Grade 4
AviosWindrider

Character sheet
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:47 pm

waaahh! I forgot that this is a non-event section! I thought I made a mistake of using english. heheh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)   Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Voting process(New Event for the month of Sept)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next