Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advices before requesting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
Advices before requesting! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Advices before requesting! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Advices before requesting! Empty
PostSubject: Advices before requesting!   Advices before requesting! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:18 pm

1.) If possible please provide the image. If you are not able to do this please don't complain if the picture picked by the creator doesn't satisfy your eyes. Which also indicates you don't have the right to criticize the creation after all you only had a request. Compliments are surely allowed!

2.) Specify the correct theme. Just as #1 you don't have the right to criticize the creator if he/she would make a mistake!

3.) If the creator wasn't able to finish the banner right away it's not his fault. Same as #1

4.) Don't be a jackass and start spamming. I will take serious actions especially if you angered a member(Doesn't apply when Anger Management Event has been chosen for the month of Sept.)

5.) Before posting your own banner creations ask permission first. If you don't want to ask or scared of being rejected please create your own topic.

6.) Just because you were rejected to post banners doesn't mean you're gonna start spreading stupid rumors about the user. It will result to a permanent ban where in I will ban you for life!

7.) Always say "Thank you" and appreciate what was given to you!

8.) For all creators, please do not use this forum for money profit! I'll ban you if I ever see this even if I was able to here it only on our classroom!
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com

Advices before requesting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Technology :: Artist Category :: Request Section-
Jump to: