Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums Re-opened!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
Forums Re-opened! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Forums Re-opened! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Forums Re-opened! Empty
PostSubject: Forums Re-opened!   Forums Re-opened! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:11 pm

Due to some misconceptions...I have canceled some events although I'll be holding some events for special occasions! I'll have to think of some neat events and I obviously have to think of prizes which I can really give!

I'd also like to invite you to play Ragnarok Online a.k.a RO but I'm not saying that you should join the original server so called Public Servers. I'd like to invite you to join ZNRO, a private server, where I'm playing at the moment. If you ever decided to join please pm me.

---------------------------------
Chitoshi-Assassin's Cross
---------------------------------

www.znro-server.com

I might be able to provide much prizes in that server. Plus, I was planning in making a guild in the server wherein all of us would join. Feel Free to pm me!

I have also decided to clean out the forum! So that we won't be having any trouble in finding the new posts as of the moment!
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com

Forums Re-opened!
Page 1 of 1