Computer Technology
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Technology

Forums for Computer Technology

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarknessFalls
Admin
Admin
DarknessFalls

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Character sheet
Name: Leo Grant Krazelberd
Job: Celestial Slayer
Experience Bar:
Rules Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:55 am

Yes Rules are applied here! And are strictly observed a single wrong move and you will be warned! I am strict about this page.

Rules & Regulations:
1.) Don't reply messages. I am disallowing messages here. Messages posted here are considered spam and offenders will quickly be WARNED!

Quote :

Example 1:
Moderator: Wow! We sure have the big list of offenders lurking in our forum!
*RED ALERT*
Admin: Disobiedience is not tolerated!
*Moderator is warned right away*
Name will be quickly posted on the list of offenders!

Note: I have removed the delete post command in this section! So Moderators carelessness are also not tolerated! Even accidents are counted as offenses!

Quote :

Example 2:
Moderator: Admin please post this in the offenders list.
Names: (Offender's Name)
Admin: Ok, I'll act on it!

After that Mod's post will directly be deleted by the admin!

2.) Moderators are the only ones allowed to reply in this section so don't complain about not being able to participate in the discussion! St*pid complains regarding this are counted as offenses!

Quote :

Example 1:
Member @ Suggestions and Bug Section : Admin why are we not able to participate in the Ban list section? How can we participate in the forum if we are not free to do what we want?

Admin: Shut the pack up! Weren't you reading the rules stated on the Ban list section?! Don't you know I consider this an offense?! And what do you mean by free?! Every thing has rules jerk! If you want a rule free life then go kill yourself and you'll be free from me! You are now a offender I don't tolerate such actions!

Member: I'm sorry I was careless! I didn't mean to do it!

Admin: Didn't mean to do it?! And back then you were complaining about freedom... And one more thing I don't accept apologizes for such carelessness! And it's also a rule that you should not be careless!
* BAM OFFENDER DIES*

3.) For members if you want to tell has who the offenders are please use the Report command. Don't ever use PMs for such reason!

4.) False Accusations are counted as an offense. And you will be the one receiving the punishment.

5.) Moderators should follow a format for reporting offenders!

Quote :

Format:
Name (username) - Offense/ How many times
Back to top Go down
https://comptech.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1